Promo video with my local dealer

Timps27

I was going to say too bad they didn’t let you unleash it a little more…then I heard the motor spool and saw the front come up!

D

Deleted member 706

Great video and interview, congratulations.
I'm curious to know what the "job" entails.
Is it to win over disgruntled customers, bring in new ones or a bit of both.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
^^^ that, and make more people aware of the brand and what they offer.

still baffles me, two years later, people don’t know indian makes a sporty type bike

D

Deleted member 706

Mike, what mods other than pipes have you done?
How did your dealer feel about the mods, if you did them before your warranty expired?

D

Deleted member 706

All my mods were done before my warranty was up.

My dealer is a tuning center for Lloydz, and most people who work there have fully modded bikes.
Wow, my local dealer is not so free or easy. I was told explicitly not to put the PV3 on the bike,if I wanted to keep my warranty. If I had a dealer like yours I'd be a lot happier. Meanwhile I'm waiting and watching.

edgelett

Wow, my local dealer is not so free or easy. I was told explicitly not to put the PV3 on the bike,if I wanted to keep my warranty. If I had a dealer like yours I'd be a lot happier. Meanwhile I'm waiting and watching.
that's Aus/NZ generally mate. they say that for cars/bikes etc.
But - I found being upfront with my dealer about my tune meant they were actually really good to deal with when I had an issue.
Plus they wanted to know why my FTR ran so well lol.
My warranty isn't up till end of October.

Max Kool

The day I picked up my FTR, one of the sales guy told me that if I were planning on changing the exhaust, I should defo flash the ECU...

(it's a "problem" of the past now, warranty is over)

mark.lb

The most common question I get asked is, “Is that a real Indian?” (I just extended my factory warranty for three more years.)

Breto

Yeah I’ve done all my stuff inside warranty…the dealers here are num nuts…if I have an issue I’ll push the point…it’s the only way up here…indian hasn’t had my back since I bought it but I’m pleased to say that I do now love my bike…👍😎