Racefit exhaust.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I was emailing racefit back and forth on 11/24. They hadn’t even assembled a growler for the ftr yet. They said if I ordered the pipe they would throw in a db killer for me. Couldn’t refuse that offer. They assembled the pipe and shipped it out 10/24 from the UK, it arrived at my door in the USA on 10/28. That’s service.

It’s an offroad pipe only, or where bikes are not subjected to db limits. Even with the baffle it’s not quiet. But it does come with ear plugs!

the fit and finish is amazing.

I had Ryan from Charlotte Indian send me a decat and racefit beta tune. So far it’s perfect. Mid range is still there and it screams up top. I’ll most likely ship Ryan the pipe in a few weeks for him to throw on a bike and fine tune the tune. As it’s the only pipe on the market that doesn’t neck down after the collector.

Normal riding characteristics are unchanged.

B95D13AA-9051-45DB-93DB-892105AA0A54.jpegAdjustments.JPG6FCE0568-D6D5-41F1-A1AB-C9C47EA89E01.jpgIMG_3458.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I played with the db meter.

All readings at 2k rpm

No baffle- 113db
Baffle- 103db
Packing wrapped baffle- 100db

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Ryan has sent me a second tune to try, it is the same tune as the toce catdelete/slip on. He has been working on it for a few weeks, dyno and street tuning. Hopefully the rain holds off so i can try it.

fugz

I have a Racefit fitted and have just received a PV3 and map from Ryan. Much better, no popping and banging, no stall on warming up.
In fact cruising through town it is remarkably quiet and acceptable.
Out of town. well that's another matter.

So hopefully I'll be tracking your maps. Keep us posted.

Attachments

• 2019-11-21 08.49.10.jpg
    2019-11-21 08.49.10.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 44

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Nice! yes the original racefit map was pretty good, so we shall see.

I have been running mine with the db killer in more often, trying not to piss off my neighbors too much during the longer winter warmups.

joshminer83

Hey guys, brand new here out of Washington DC. First thing I did a week after picking up my FTR was slapping a racefit exhaust on. Power Vision is in the mail. Looks like you guys have perfected a tune which is great because the popping is insanely loud and the consistent warm up stall is annoying. Who can I contact to purchase a copy of this tune? Cheers fellas.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Who is Ryan? I would like to purchase a tune as well.