Recall performed on this bike?

Topsy

Does APPLIED mean that the recall has been completed on this bike? Not exactly clear to me. Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 6.51.24 AM.png

Zilonis

Yes, that means they did the recall to your bike. In My garage I have the same message and I know the dealer performed the work

"10A CIRCUIT BREAKER - FTRDEALER TO REPLACE 10A CIRCUIT BREAKERS APPLIED"

edgelett

Thanks, as a follow-up, is there a way to see other dealer performed maintenance?
the only other way to see what maintenance the dealer has carried out is 1) look in your owners manual to see if they have marked maintenance intervals as done
2) look at receipts from the dealer for work carried out
3) if the previous owner had logged it in the Ride Command website, it will be there too.

I enter a direct copy of what my dealer has recorded at each maintenance interval on the Ride Command website so that way it's recorded electronically just in case my manual goes missing.

Charliemurphay

the only other way to see what maintenance the dealer has carried out is 1) look in your owners manual to see if they have marked maintenance intervals as done
2) look at receipts from the dealer for work carried out
3) if the previous owner had logged it in the Ride Command website, it will be there too.

I enter a direct copy of what my dealer has recorded at each maintenance interval on the Ride Command website so that way it's recorded electronically just in case my manual goes missing.
I do this in addition to my own home grown maintenance log. Also enter any mods I do myself on the ride command app/website