Attachments

• IMG_20220319_114147.jpg
    IMG_20220319_114147.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20220319_114217.jpg
    IMG_20220319_114217.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 26

chris

I'm really digging those wheels, nice call! You couldn't pay me to put those OEM Dunlop tires back on though.

Max Kool

He has them on his 18/19” bike. 😉

They steer, turn exactly the same as the stock wheels (but look the bomb imho).

Madmo

He has them on his 18/19” bike. 😉

They steer, turn exactly the same as the stock wheels (but look the bomb imho).
I agree they look bomb!! Def buying if they are just as good basically. Plus an extra $100 off too. Now just need to figure out what tire to order, seems like the T32 from Bridgestone is fine.

edgelett

I agree they look bomb!! Def buying if they are just as good basically. Plus an extra $100 off too. Now just need to figure out what tire to order, seems like the T32 from Bridgestone is fine.
I'm not sure how many people have reverse engineered and put 18/19" wheels on a 2022 FTR, you might just want to have a look at how that will all work before you order them.

if you're just looking at tyres for your 17 inch wheels - yes the T32's are great.

Madmo

I'm not sure how many people have reverse engineered and put 18/19" wheels on a 2022 FTR, you might just want to have a look at how that will all work before you order them.

if you're just looking at tyres for your 17 inch wheels - yes the T32's are great.
I love the look of the 18/19 and the tire options are limited but the T32's are available for the RSD wheels. I'm mainly worried about the street and turning performance, since the rim size is better suited for keeping the front wheel upright while allowing the rear to slide. But this makes think that I would possibly be able to do supermoto styled drift slides on the FTR with the right tires. If anyone has any input on whether or not this is possible?

Last edited:

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I’ll put it this way. I don’t think there is a large enough difference between my 22 and 19 to bother putting 17s on my 19. Yes the t32s work well. I used to run them on my sport bikes.