S&S 2 into 2 installed.

Erok77

Well, its loud.
IMG_1961[1].jpg

Actually really dig the sound. Wish the design would have been tucked it in a bit closer. Kind of feel like I'm stretching my right leg out to reach the ground. It's doable though. Did I mention the sound?!

Charliemurphay

Ugh I love the look of this exhaust. It is for sure my favorite of the options. I don’t want my bike to be annoyingly loud though…

Erok77

I can only assume that they would be a little quieter but I do not have direct experience so I'm just guessing.

Erok77

I can feel the heat through my pants but it's not too bad. More disconcerting is how it pushes my leg out a little far. Feels weird but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

JDP

I had these on my bike for a week , guess I’m too short and couldn’t reach the ground with my right foot it held my leg out too far, but great looking and nice mellow sound, I still have them if anyone is shopping for them, I paid $1600 and know I’ll take a beating on the resale but would like to get at least $8-900 if anyone is interested

Attachments

• 74126BB7-15D5-428F-8FD0-7C891E909034.jpeg
    74126BB7-15D5-428F-8FD0-7C891E909034.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

Charliemurphay

I had these on my bike for a week , guess I’m too short and couldn’t reach the ground with my right foot it held my leg out too far, but great looking and nice mellow sound, I still have them if anyone is shopping for them, I paid $1600 and know I’ll take a beating on the resale but would like to get at least $8-900 if anyone is interested
PM sent, interested in these.

Richqb

I just wish they didn't completely preclude a passenger. My wife would kill me if she couldn't ride on the back anymore. Love the look though!

Charliemurphay

I just wish they didn't completely preclude a passenger. My wife would kill me if she couldn't ride on the back anymore. Love the look though!
Not a problem for me lol. My girlfriend wants nothing to do with the back of this thing and everything to do with getting her own bike and out riding me.

FTR London

Well, its loud.
View attachment 3699

Actually really dig the sound. Wish the design would have been tucked it in a bit closer. Kind of feel like I'm stretching my right leg out to reach the ground. It's doable though. Did I mention the sound?!
Several questions if that's ok. I have heard that these are a complete nightmare to fit owing to the necessity of partially removing the manifold? Most that I have spoken to attest to the heat from the exhaust being intolerable and as you said, the strange position that you have to adopt - not simply stopping in traffic though, but riding position. I currently have the S&S Grand National can with link pipe and cat delete but in my opinion, if you want this bike to look anything remotely like the Flat Tracker that it is supposedly derived from, the twin high level S&S system that you have fitted is a must. You mentioned that these are the 49 state versions with integral high flow cats, but that it still sounds beautiful and very noisy nonetheless which is interesting. I really want these for my FTR, and there is currently a set advertised on ebay near me for £1,000. But everyone has told me that in terms of practicality and ride, they are a total nightmare. I'm having enough trouble finding a decent UK map for the slip on can - (dynojet have none online). Was this subsequently set up on a rolling road? The exhausts look superb btw.

FTR London

I notice a PM was sent - are these still for sale?