Stacking FTR50 code with PG&A offer

MilwDave

Until last night at least the 50% accessory offer was stacking with the PG&A special offer.
It looks like it got corrected today but not before I scored a sweet deal on the RSD Tracker Wheels.

Attachments

• 308D7966-9B28-4D3D-BCDB-712A9BED83D2.jpeg
    308D7966-9B28-4D3D-BCDB-712A9BED83D2.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 27

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yeah, corporate figured out the glitch. The cheap discounts are gone. The tracker wheels aren’t any lighter than the oem wheels ether

MilwDave

I’m not concerned about the weight. If I was I’d go with 17” wheels. I like the stance of the 19/18” wheels.
Plus it saved me from pulling the trigger on a set of Kineo wheels.
The 50% code is still active but the two deals will no longer stack.

I’m not concerned about the weight. If I was I’d go with 17” wheels. I like the stance of the 19/18” wheels.
Plus it saved me from pulling the trigger on a set of Kineo wheels.
The 50% code is still active but the two deals will no longer stack.
I'll say after finally needing to replace my stock rear; I went ahead and got a slick front as well... I wish they'd just done the 17's in 2019. Don't get me wrong, the stance is sick but I've NEVER had a bike harder to find the tires I like for. It was either A. They don't make a version that fits the FTR rear, even with a bit of wiggle room or B. They make it but it's sold out everywhere.

I ended up getting Dunlop Roadsmart III's

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Almost every sport touring tire you can buy comes in a size that fits the ftr. You just have to go with a 160 rear.

Almost every sport touring tire you can buy comes in a size that fits the ftr. You just have to go with a 160 rear.
I must have serious issues then lol, I struggled finding tires in stock that I liked the look of. I wanted the ContiRoad Attack 2 Sports but could only find 17-inch rears... I did end up going 160 rear tho. Wish it'd hurry and show up, I somehow ordered an 17 inch rear and had to ship it back for an 18 lol. So dumb of me, I don't even know how I did it either I went out of my way to find 18's..

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
It’s for the best. They aren’t that great of a tire. I blew through a set on a different bike lol