Stock clutch lever wanted

lars9989

Anyone looking to sell their stock clutch lever or recommend any aftermarket levers? I should’ve paid a little more attention to the stability of surface I parked my bike on. The bike fell over as I was walking away. Luckily, just the clutch lever snapped in half and only a small scrape on the bar end.

lars9989

Thanks, but I just picked up one from the dealership last week. Where did you get the gold Indian decal? The Indian badge is pealing off my black air box cover and considering replacing it with a vinyl decal.

Hunder

Hey Lars9989,
I created the Indian head and logo from a few designs and painted it myself, thought it looked better that the standard metal badge that doesn't fit correctly.

Hunder

Nice work - They should have picked you for the artist painted tank series Indian sold last year. I though all of those were ugly!
Thanks mate, I'd have to agree with you. I didn't quite like the artist series. They missed the mark by not paying respect to the heritage. I've painted the covers, front cowl and rear cowl to pay some respect to why this bike exists. Kept it simple, i really like the mix of gold/black/carbon.

Charliemurphay

Thanks mate, I'd have to agree with you. I didn't quite like the artist series. They missed the mark by not paying respect to the heritage. I've painted the covers, front cowl and rear cowl to pay some respect to why this bike exists. Kept it simple, i really like the mix of gold/black/carbon.
It looks excellent. If it were available as a vinyl decal I’d be replacing my skull Indian