Superhooligan race bike conversion

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
@SURGEFTR I guess I’m gonna wait and see what they come out for mods in round 2 & 3. I’m gonna cross my fingers and hope they sell the parts they make.
I doubt it. S&s did a similar thing with ftr parts where only race teams could buy them.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
that’s correct.

along with some gearing changes depending on the tracks.

moving forward I think there are some things in the works. But would only be race team stuff and wouldn’t work well on the street anyway

SURGEFTR

@SURGEFTR I guess I’m gonna wait and see what they come out for mods in round 2 & 3. I’m gonna cross my fingers and hope they sell the parts they make.
Offering up race parts to the public (at most 12 pieces of any one piece of kit were made for the 2019) has never worked well for RSD in many ways.
S&S decided not to publicly promote or continue production of their FTR offerings (at most 12 pieces of any one piece of kit for the 2019) either. You need to find an avenue to get to them and BIG $$$.
I wouldn't hold my breath. The track race portion of the Hooligan series is another RSD fabrication that came out of the flat track series and has come with mixed appreciation from many riders. Kind of locks out the group to those that have the means. I don't see public offerings of anything you see (except for that Saddlemen tail section minus seat pad or maybe Dynamag will come thru). Doesn't mean you can't fab it yourself.
DM me if you are SERIOUSLY interested in permanently modifying your bike to build the ones you lust after.
It's a big commitment and maybe a trick exhaust, a tune, some cosmetic / performance upgrades and a belly pan will satisfy you. and there's certainly nothing wrong with that...