Test ride done and questions

JDP

Yeah I have to let mine warm up pretty good before I take off or it stalls out, but once it’s warm I’m good runs great, I’d like to get an exhaust change and a remap but I think I’ll wait until something rock solid comes out, I hope you guys keep us posted on this.

Max Kool

A stock bike may run “good” once warmed up, but it doesn’t run great.

Some surge on a light throttle, have a twitchy on/off throttle response, have a little throttle lag, and sounds fkn scary when you blip at low revs (like the engine wants to spin backwards or crack a conrod).

If you want something rock solid, call Ryan from Indian of Charlotte.

I believe in the near future they will do a software update and maps will be provided so no need at the moment to buy a steady base for the phone. If you can't wait the best on market is quad lock and is very steady for the phone! Also as part for the music and phone interface it works perfectly fine! It needs for sure a Bluetooth earplugs! Without Bluetooth earplugs you can't control the music from the screen. You can't listen anything! If you use wired earplugs they work fine with calls and stuff.
A super cheap solution is to buy the m6 audio earplugs. They fit perfectly in your ear, they have noise reducing wax plugs and when opening the speed at 150klmtr the music sounds great! Yesterday I bought the Bluetooth system for the plugs and I was able to listen music and change tracks from the screen! Super excited about this audio earplugs
M6 eudio Pro second generation
50 euros the plug with wire and 60 euros extra for the Bluetooth

charliefxfr

[QUOTE = "ferraiolo1, message: 2819, membre: 25"]
Douceur
les nombres de pic de hp sont à peu près les mêmes.
[/CITATION]
Thank you mike, and you have?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yes, $500 in total USD.

You can buy a pv3 from anywhere and he can send you a tune for $175 UDS i believe.

Its lifetime map support as well. If you change your exhaust, just email him and he will email you a new map.

I think im on map #5, just because of my various exhaust changes and what not.

charliefxfr

Oh, thank you very much mike for your answer, it's cool, I received the info from richie from indian charlotte, for France it charges me 530 USD with transport and choice of maps which is great.
I also sent an email to fuel moto, but no response yet.
Do they have the same reputation as Ryan?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
they are more popular, since they do a variety of platforms. And are really big with Harley’s.

But based off many reviews Ryan is the answer for the ftr and Indian.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I tried the fuel moto delete pipe with short muffler. And didn’t like it.
I currently have the racefit pipe.
Which Ryan has a map for

charliefxfr

ah yes i am stupid i saw your ftr with.
and it doesn't make too much noise?
I had watched it, but full of options.
which ones did you choose?
if i bother you don't hesitate to tell me ok

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
No bother, thats what forums are for

I have the growler titanium can with the dB, it is quite loud.