Thoughts on Rally Foot pegs

Zilonis

I'm curious to hear from anyone that has upgraded to the rally foot pegs.

The stock pegs are slightly tilted forward, rally pegs look wider and flat. How does this effect your comfort and overall ergonomics?

Pmcb41

I just put on the Roland Sands foot pegs. I like them because they have very sharp points so my foot stays put even when only partially on the peg. This allows me to set my foot in a wide range of positions. Makes for more comfort on long rides. I will give it a good test on a 2600 mile round trip to L.A. in two weeks.

EagleEye78

Might want to take measurements of your stock pegs first. Ralley pegs will make shifting a bit tougher clearance wise. Instead of shifting my foot forward of the peg to get under the shifter with the stock pegs, now I have to kick my toes out and away then get under the shifter. A bit annoying, but tolerable...The Ralley Pegs are super grippy for when your gettin-on-it!

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 9

Zilonis

Might want to take measurements of your stock pegs first. Ralley pegs will make shifting a bit tougher clearance wise. Instead of shifting my foot forward of the peg to get under the shifter with the stock pegs, now I have to kick my toes out and away then get under the shifter. A bit annoying, but tolerable...The Ralley Pegs are super grippy for when your gettin-on-it!

This is exactly what I was thinking would happen with a flat peg. I wonder if a longer shift lever would alleviate the need to swing your foot out and around, which I can see getting annoying.