Throttle return spring broke?

G40rce1

So I was doing some minor work on FTR and it tipped over (seems to happen easily with low lean angle on kick-stand, 2019 model)....anyway after a few choice curse words I picked it up and damage was minimal, light scratches on exhaust, and end-bar....but later noticed that the throttle does not return after juicing it. Could the fall have damaged the return spring? Since the housing is sealed, there doesn't seem to be a way to check/adjust it. Any ideas? ....haven't yet ridden since, but it's gonna suck till I get that resolved.

Thanks in advance, Gary

G40rce1

Well, I was a little confused how the bar ends affected the throttle tension, because I know they worked fine even without the bar ends installed. I recently added bar-end mirrors, which also took a little damage, so had them off to file down/paint to cover damage. So did some more tinkering, loosened the throttle housing, slid back/forth, re-installed bar ends, and now throttle springs back fine....thanks for the help!

FTR London

That ridiculous side stand is possibly the first alteration above any other. Absolutely beyond me why it's like that.