TOCE 25% discount on the New FTR exhaust for Black Friday

MMC

Here is your chance to get 25% off on a new TOCE exhaust for your FTR.
5 day Black Friday Even Deal 11/23-27/23
Great deal. Great people. Great Exhaust!400334009_18392692411053472_8635474908600646459_n.jpg

Tripack

The new TOCE header is great news!

Attachments

• new TOCE headers FTR 22-23 wOEM mufflers.jpeg
    new TOCE headers FTR 22-23 wOEM mufflers.jpeg
    628 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: MMC

Tripack

Please forgive my ignorance, but what are headers and what is the benefit of swapping the stock headers with TOCE?
The headers are the metal pipes (usually stainless steel or titanium, nowadays) connecting the exhaust ports at the engine heads to the catalytic converter and/or to the muffler(s) or silencer(s).
Aftermarket race headers, in "our" case (FTR 22-23), get rid of the catalytic converter (welded to the OEM headers).
This is mostly where the benefit comes from (less restriction-more flow-more HP-more torque).
Usually a tune is required to balance/compensate for the improved exhaust flow and to maximize the gains (fuel-ignition mapping).
There is also a ground clearance potential benefit when aftermarket headers are tucked closer to the engine and not hanging away from it, or from its side...
TOCE make great exhaust systems (slip-on mufflers or headers or complete systems).
MMC is showing the box he received from TOCE containing plastic wrapped headers and a black muffler.

Azamatka

Cheers for your very informative and friendly reply, Tripack!!!

I totally love the looks of stock Akrapovic mufflers (I'm thinking of trying to debaffle them by removing the rivets from the muffler head, removing the baffles and reriveting the muffler head back to the muffler) on my 2022 R Carbon and the popping sound they make when I switch from 2nd to 3rd gear. I wonder if fuelmoto ecu reflash (the presumably more preferable Lloydz are in the US while my bike is in UAE) would fit the new exhaust.

The headers are the metal pipes (usually stainless steel or titanium, nowadays) connecting the exhaust ports at the engine heads to the catalytic converter and/or to the muffler(s) or silencer(s).
Aftermarket race headers, in "our" case (FTR 22-23), get rid of the catalytic converter (welded to the OEM headers).
This is mostly where the benefit comes from (less restriction-more flow-more HP-more torque).
Usually a tune is required to balance/compensate for the improved exhaust flow and to maximize the gains (fuel-ignition mapping).
There is also a ground clearance potential benefit when aftermarket headers are tucked closer to the engine and not hanging away from it, or from its side...
TOCE make great exhaust systems (slip-on mufflers or headers or complete systems).
MMC is showing the box he received from TOCE containing plastic wrapped headers and a black muffler.

Reactions: MMC

Tripack

Nice!
Is your Penske shock slightly longer (to improve/quicken geometry)?
Is it a 1st gen (19 & 18 wheels chassis) converted to 17 inchers?

MMC

Nice!
Is your Penske shock slightly longer (to improve/quicken geometry)?
Is it a 1st gen (19 & 18 wheels chassis) converted to 17 inchers?
Yes, it has extra length adjustment
Yes it's a 2019 and my 2nd ftr is as well. Those 17's and hand controls are moving to the new build and the bike above is getting its 19/19 flat track set-up back

Azamatka

Did you remove your Akra muffler silencers and keep the baffle heads? Or did you keep your Akra mufflers stock?

May I please ask you to kindly find time to shoot a quick video or record the sound please?

New Toce header + link pipe for 22+ looks and sounds are

PDXFTR

Super bummed I missed out on this BF deal. I was in the hospital over the holidays for some routine surgery and ended up extending my stay.

Is this the only time that awesome 25 percent off is offered up?

MMC

Super bummed I missed out on this BF deal. I was in the hospital over the holidays for some routine surgery and ended up extending my stay.

Is this the only time that awesome 25 percent off is offered up?
It's the first time i've ever seen it. Mike has a coupon code for some $ off but not 25%