Toce exhaust with PV3 tuner preferred vendor

Hi Guys,
New member here, just purchased a 1200 S this afternoon. Did a lot of research before driving and it was still way more fun than I anticipated. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a preferred vendor for exhaust and tuner. Ferraiolo1's latest Toce video has me sold...…. I'm assuming I can go directly to Toce for exhaust or should I support a certain distributor? How do I acquire one of these downloads from Ryan? Can I purchase a tuner directly from him and could you share his contact info? I appreciate the info and any other input. Thank you.

K9F

Fuel Moto are doing an extra 5% off Power Packages at the moment if you buy the parts you want off them. Maybe worth a look?

K9F

No idea? Don’t even know if they deal with Toce. Just throwing it out there and it cost absolutely diddly squit to drop them an e-mail or call.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
No fm just has their own canned tunes.

All of the tuners you buy from toce with their exhaust come with the ryan /lloydz garage tune loaded for that pipe they developed with toce.

Lloydz Indian of Charlotte also sells TOCE exhaust with their tuners.

https://www.indianmotorcyclecharlotte.com/ call here and ask for Richie, or order directly off TOCE website, not sure how many low mounts they have in stock since i know they are back logged with lowmount orders as of the other day.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
On my other MC forum ive been on for 10 years, there is at least one person in every state, ive never once heard of someone having an issue deleting a cat.

Now cali obviously the canister, and a few other states simply allow you to register a 2t bike, but ive never seen it where you couldnt remove the cat and fail an inspection.

We have safety inspections which is basically checking tires, lights and mirrors. Half the riders I run with don't even worry about getting those inspections/stickers. I've never gotten a violation for noise but would rather have that ticket than a texting driver swerve into my lane.
Side note: Put 100 miles on her last night, I've never gotten so many thumbs up. Really happy with the bike so far and it runs so much better reflashed.

Sully

Just ordered the slip-on and cat delete link pipe with PV3 from Toce. They are currently on back-order and are on a 9-15 day lead time FYI

Heroesbikes64

Hi Guys,
New member here, just purchased a 1200 S this afternoon. Did a lot of research before driving and it was still way more fun than I anticipated. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction of a preferred vendor for exhaust and tuner. Ferraiolo1's latest Toce video has me sold...…. I'm assuming I can go directly to Toce for exhaust or should I support a certain distributor? How do I acquire one of these downloads from Ryan? Can I purchase a tuner directly from him and could you share his contact info? I appreciate the info and any other input. Thank you.
Hi,
Take care, this bike is a shit(I have one, I try to sell it), you can’t do what you want with the exhausts or you need to do it with a serious garage because the original software is not ok and you must buy only an exhaust « approved » by the Indian dealers.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Hi,
Take care, this bike is a shit(I have one, I try to sell it), you can’t do what you want with the exhausts or you need to do it with a serious garage because the original software is not ok and you must buy only an exhaust « approved » by the Indian dealers.

you obviously never tried a good tuner.

Heroesbikes64

Whoever told you that?

So many people changed their exhaust and flashed the ECU...

Yes but you need the good tune and in France they don’t have it and the bike is a catastrophe when you buy it!!!!
Mine is a catastrophe because it’s like an Harleydav without the stage 1.
You can go slowly with it in 2nd or 3rd speed it moves oups oups oups and when you cut the gaz to go from 4 to 3 and 3 to 2 the motorcycle brakes suddenly and then accelerates for half a second....
The engine runs on 1 and half cylinders and I always some Big Bang bang when I cut the gaz....
The silly dealer told me, the last update has been done, everything is ok! You have just to ride it faster!!!
But!!!! Two days ago I went in Switzerland and I have tried a FTR and everything was ok!!!!