Toce exhaust with PV3 tuner preferred vendor

K9F

Ok....
There are two tuning suppliers that produce excellent results at varying amounts of cost. Many have experienced the problems you are experiencing, myself as well but nowhere near as profound.

You could get your issues sorted very easily. I used one of the tuners Fuel Moto USA. I live in England and everything was sorted within a week. Bearing in mind this is a Toce Exhaust thread if you have one fitted you would have to use the services of the other very reputable tuner Ryan. Alternatively if it’s so shit just sell it and move on. You’ll never know how good it could have been.

Last edited:

Heroesbikes64

Ok....
There are two tuning suppliers that produce excellent results at varying amounts of cost. Many have experienced the problems you are experiencing, myself as well but nowhere near as profound.

You could get your issues sorted very easily. I used one of the tuners Fuel Moto USA. I live in England and everything was sorted within a week. Bearing in mind this is a Toce Exhaust thread if you have one fitted you would have to use the services of the other very reputable tuner Ryan. Alternatively if it’s so shit just sell it and move on. You’ll never know how good it could have been.

Ok! Great!
Thank you very much!
I put a Remus vertical black on my FTR.
Friday I go in Bern to meet a friend who works in an Indian Garage.
He has the solution for my exhaust.
He’ll show me the process with the Dynajet and he’ll give me the tune for my exhaust!! This is great because in France they are too bad to do it!!!
I try it on my bike and if it doesn’t work correctly I’ll sell it. I had a lot of motorcycles since I was 16 years old and it’s the first time in life with so much problems on a bike...
Thank you!

Attachments

• F97579C5-03FA-4E72-B8D2-541100933B2F.jpeg
    F97579C5-03FA-4E72-B8D2-541100933B2F.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 16

K9F

You will not get a specific tune for your setup from Dynojet. You can only pick from a list of available tunes unless your bike is going to be put on a dyno and tuned accordingly at your friend’s dealership by someone who knows what they are doing?
If you buy a Dynojet PV3 from Fuel Moto you get a free lifetime support for mapping and if they don’t have a specific tune for your setup they will work with you to get the bike running right which is part of the service when you buy from them. It is where you live and your methodology that are the issues here and certainly not the bike.

Heroesbikes64

You will not get a specific tune for your setup from Dynojet. You can only pick from a list of available tunes unless your bike is going to be put on a dyno and tuned accordingly at your friend’s dealership by someone who knows what they are doing?
If you buy a Dynojet PV3 from Fuel Moto you get a free lifetime support for mapping and if they don’t have a specific tune for your setup they will work with you to get the bike running right which is part of the service when you buy from them. It is where you live and your methodology that are the issues here and certainly not the bike.

Ok!
Thank you, I’ll go on the website tonight.
In France, nobody is really able to do the right things with this bike.
Some people say it’s ok! But it’s not!

In Switzerland my friend told me: When we receive a new FTR, immediately we change the settings with the good ones because we had too much problems with our customers! Now, everything is ok!!
In France, they don’t care! They told me: You go too slowly! Ride it quicker! It’s a race motorcycle....

Thank you and have a nice day.

S2Davies

My bike has always ran ok, I don't have any real issues once everything is warmed up apart from a very slight hunting when holding a constant speed of say 30mph in third, it was almost indiscernible though, I count myself as lucky when reading others experiences. I just replaced the cat with a link pipe from Moore Speed (UK), and the bike runs so well! It feels like you've loosened it's neck tie and it can now breath properly. As a bonus, it sounds so much better as well. I'm running the Indian supplied Akra pipes and the only software update I've had are the Indian firmware at the first service and the ride command update. So far all smiles.