Toce Exhaust

Fourus4

Hey Guys!

Just wondering, how long did it take your exhaust to be manufactured and shipped?

Did everything go well? No issues with the product?

Also, how does it sound in person. I have heard multiple times that its a whole different experience hearing it in person.

I ordered mine recently and simply CANT WAIT!

Thanks!

Ultratoad

I've had my TOCE Slip-On for a while. I had a few questions before and after my purchase, they were always quick to respond to e-mails. Mine was shipped very quickly and was very well packaged. VERY high quality construction and finish. Louder than anticipated, but learned to love it. I would absolutely buy again--very satisfied. These guys are in the business--love their designs....

Fourus4

I've had my TOCE Slip-On for a while. I had a few questions before and after my purchase, they were always quick to respond to e-mails. Mine was shipped very quickly and was very well packaged. VERY high quality construction and finish. Louder than anticipated, but learned to love it. I would absolutely buy again--very satisfied. These guys are in the business--love their designs....
Awesome! Thanks so much for your input! How did the tune process go?

Fourus4

I ordered on June 10th... cant hardly wait either!
Seriously dude, I check the calendar every day and am counting down the days. What makes it worse is that I sold my exhaust system to pay for the TOCE and now I can't ride hahaha

LoudFTR

Ordered my Toce Low Mount Full Exhaust on 4-9-20 and received/installed it on 4-25-20. Absolutely worth every penny and I will transfer it from my base model to the S model I will be upgrading to soon. I chose the polished headers, DB Killer baffle, and PV3 with Secret Sauce Tune... No REGERTS.20200523_113909.jpg

Fourus4

Ordered my Toce Low Mount Full Exhaust on 4-9-20 and received/installed it on 4-25-20. Absolutely worth every penny and I will transfer it from my base model to the S model I will be upgrading to soon. I chose the polished headers, DB Killer baffle, and PV3 with Secret Sauce Tune... No REGERTS.View attachment 1412
Ugh!!! I love it man! The bike looks great!

Can you post a video of it running??

Jerseyftr

Hey Guys!

Just wondering, how long did it take your exhaust to be manufactured and shipped?

Did everything go well? No issues with the product?

Also, how does it sound in person. I have heard multiple times that its a whole different experience hearing it in person.

I ordered mine recently and simply CANT WAIT!

Thanks!
Took almost two and a half weeks for my slip on but it was worth the wait. Looks and sounds great. Left the cat on per the dealer recommendation and got the pV3 tune. Good luck

edgelett

I found a distributer here in Aus so I'll be buying through them.
just waiting for the end of financial year & my tax return so I have the cash.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
For those waiting a few weeks for systems, Its pretty much one guy hand fabricating every part of these systems.

They are worth the wait with the quality of them

Ultratoad

Awesome! Thanks so much for your input! How did the tune process go?
You do not require a tune with the slip-on (I kept my CAT).... AND I am one of the lucky ones.... After the factory update, mine does not stall while warming and never ever stalled while out on the road.... PLUS the infamous surge at 3-4K all but disappeared in Sport Mode where she now lives....

Sully

Of those who have the 'secret sauce' tune on their bikes, can you please walk me through the setup rocedure with the PV3? Is it as simple as plugging into the ECU and pressing load? Any ignition key sequence or special steps needed?

Thanks in advance!

LoudFTR

Plug in PV3 to the connector under right airbox cover. Turn on ignition. Follow on screen steps. First it will guide you to back up the factory tune. Then you load the tune you want. Last thing you do is turn ignition off then back on. If your PV3 did not come with the tune preloaded you may have additional steps.