Toce Slip-On....

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I know ryan has installed a couple, he said they are loud if you do the cat delete. Im running the toce cat delete/slip on tune at the moment, thats working well.

Ultratoad

Well.... I went ahead and ordered the Toce slip-on via Amazon (got $100 off by ordering an Amazon Chase Visa card).... The Toce stuff just speaks to me-- love their designs.... Received the unit today-- very high quality and bolted right up.... The sound is exactly what I was looking for-- somewhat louder and throaty.... Not dog nuts like with the CAT delete.... Perfect....

edgelett

Well.... I went ahead and ordered the Toce slip-on via Amazon (got $100 off by ordering an Amazon Chase Visa card).... The Toce stuff just speaks to me-- love their designs.... Received the unit today-- very high quality and bolted right up.... The sound is exactly what I was looking for-- somewhat louder and throaty.... Not dog nuts like with the CAT delete.... Perfect....
When you get a chance can you post a video? I'm still torn between the full system, slip on and cat delete, or slip on only.

Thanks!