Tunes

Bomverh69

Okay so a little confused on which way to go with a tune.

So base model 22 with S&S slip and nothing else and in the UK.

What is the best method of getting the ECU flashed (mine is a little jerky at low speed constant throttle)

Anyone in the UK know of a dealer that can do this? or will have to buy a unit and download a map?

Any other benefits apart from smoothing out the power? I've seen stuff on LLoyds and Fuel moto but these seem to be in the good old US of A20230911_171919.jpg

Staedtler

I have heard it does make a big difference, but it's still a lot of dosh. Many happy customers on here, but most paid $600 as they're in the US. That's a bit more palatable imho.

Walrus

HAVE had the Toce and tune since day 14. Makes huge difference. Worth every penny. And I paid dealer to install.

S2Davies

Okay so a little confused on which way to go with a tune.

So base model 22 with S&S slip and nothing else and in the UK.

What is the best method of getting the ECU flashed (mine is a little jerky at low speed constant throttle)

Anyone in the UK know of a dealer that can do this? or will have to buy a unit and download a map?

Any other benefits apart from smoothing out the power? I've seen stuff on LLoyds and Fuel moto but these seem to be in the good old US of AView attachment 7917
Hi

I went down the Fuel Moto rout a couple of years ago. I purchased a Dynojet PV-3 from them and at the time they were offering a open ended support for new maps. You do a quick ECU download and email the file to them and tell them what your issues are. They email you a new file to flash to your ECU. I should point out that I am a 60 year old technophobe.......and I didn't break anything!
From memory, all in, it did cost me about £550.
I had removed the cat, and before the retune it did make for a better riding experience, but the fuelling was all over the place. the new tune did transform my '19 bike, its got a much smoother power delivery without all the hesitations that I was experiencing. So for me, money well spent.

Bomverh69

Not decide what to do yet. Mine can be very jerky at constant speed more so in a 30mph.
Moorspeed racing said they can flash the ECU for £250 if i ride to them which as i don't plan making any other mods might be the best option.

S2Davies

Not decide what to do yet. Mine can be very jerky at constant speed more so in a 30mph.
Moorspeed racing said they can flash the ECU for £250 if i ride to them which as i don't plan making any other mods might be the best option.
K9R who lives in the area swears by Moore Speed, I've been there and they are well worth a visit. Be careful though, they stock a great selection of "shiny bits"........you might spend a fortune :ROFLMAO: