What Boots Are You All Wearing

MotoJedi

A new bike calls for new boots. My current Alpine Stars SMX low cut boots are 4 years old. They are holding up, but I wouldn't mind another pair. Send recommendations and pics of your boots. Specifically interested to know what fits well in the shift box.

K9F

Magnum Vipers. Been wearing Magnums for years ever since being issued them in the military. Wear them for a multitude of chores work and play.

Unruly Rider

A new bike calls for new boots. My current Alpine Stars SMX low cut boots are 4 years old. They are holding up, but I wouldn't mind another pair. Send recommendations and pics of your boots. Specifically interested to know what fits well in the shift box.
Speed & Strength Black 9 Moto shoes or TCX Street Ace shoes... both feel like a nice pair of Vans hi-tops but offer a lot more support and protection of ankle and heal area. I've got really flat feet since I was 19 y/o (suffered 3rd degree burns from mid-thighs down, a little over 30% of my lower body needed skin grafts).

MotoJedi

Speed & Strength Black 9 Moto shoes or TCX Street Ace shoes... both feel like a nice pair of Vans hi-tops but offer a lot more support and protection of ankle and heal area. I've got really flat feet since I was 19 y/o (suffered 3rd degree burns from mid-thighs down, a little over 30% of my lower body needed skin grafts).

I'll check them out!

Ultratoad

Daytona Road Star GTX boots are probably the best all-rounders that money can buy. The fit, finish and quality of materials are just simply over the top. Gore-Tex lined and waterproof of course. Play fairly well with rear-sets....

Max Kool

I liked them that much Max I looked them up. Glad I work in a hospital I’m going to book me some dialysis forthwith so I can sell a kidney to pay for them.

o_O
I had a coworker selling this pair, and they happened to be my size (didn't fit under his leathers), new basically. I paid 120 US bucks. ;)

And I can confirm, these are the shizzle, they really are.

K9F

At 120 US bucks I would have dived into a pair straight away but wait for it, over here at today's exchange rate.....$386:28 they were $518:72

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I had the D1 pros for a few weeks, for some reason they didnt work well with my feet and i sold them.

Im currently wearing TCS street ace riding shoes for around town and SIDI Vertigo boots for spirited rides.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
haha, well i have had my sidi boots and shift leather suit for going on 7 years.

When i really like something, i do tend to keep it!

Ive had my KTM for a while now as well, no signs of giving that up.. sidi crossfire boots for that as well.

MikeChen93

For recent years I’ve worn all sorts of sports boots I should say Dainese axial pro d1 in is the best. They don’t need break in and extremely flexible. I crashed once in them and the boots really do the job.