WTB/trade +$ 2022 Toce Low Mount Exhaust

Mckid4

I know this is going to be a long shot for a while, but worth a shot… If anyone is selling or trading in their ‘22 with a Toce full system I would love to trade my stock (baffles removed) Akra system plus cash on my end and will pay for shipping for the trade.

Webby

thats an interesting proposition but lets think bout it. you want a Toce for an Akra when there's thousand dollar difference between them and Akra dosent even make a an aftra market for the 22?. I love your happy place man and need to get there. Or did I read this wrong?

Mckid4

thats an interesting proposition but lets think bout it. you want a Toce for an Akra when there's thousand dollar difference between them and Akra dosent even make a an aftra market for the 22?. I love your happy place man and need to get there. Or did I read this wrong?
Great question, and maybe I wasn’t clear. We all know that you don’t get back what you paid for in aftermarket parts when selling or trading a bike in. So if someone put on a Toce system on their ‘22 bike, and then decided to trade it in, they would more than likely make more by putting the bike back to stock and selling the exhaust separately. I am offering to trade said seller my stock exhaust system, plus cash on my end (and I pay for shipping), for their Toce system. So they make some money back on their aftermarket parts, plus have the stock exhaust system to trade their bike in. Is that more clear? I apologize if my original post was confusing. Sometimes what my mind is thinking and what comes out on screen are two different animals.

Mckid4

That is assuming that the seller needs the stock exhaust. If not and they’re selling their bike or trading in, I would offer the buy the Toce exhaust from them. That’s what I was trying to say overall, in a nutshell. Again, brain thinking one thing and mouth not spelling it all out lol.

Last edited: