Wunderkind Custom rear turn signals for sale

Obiratus

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Wunderkind Custom rear turn signals including two resistors 5 W- 27 OHM. They are in perfect condition and I had no issues with them. I changed to bar end turn signals and in Switzerland it's not allowed to have both. Now I installed the luggage rack, so I had to remove them anyway.

I'm asking 150 € + shipping for the set. I can ship from Switzerland or Austria, depending on what the cheaper option is. Originally they're still sold for 189.00 € without resistors.

For more information to the turn signals click here: Manufacturers Website

photo_2021-05-17_13-59-05.jpg

Last edited:

edgelett

so you can't use the Wunderkind rear indicators with the luggage rack?
I have the luggage rack (not used yet but was possibly going to use when we are able to travel) and just picked up a set of these as I got a whole set front and rear at a good price.I checked the instructions and I can see the luggage rack uses the rear grab handle position but thought maybe with a longer screw/bolt i might be able to still use these...

Obiratus

You can't use them with longer screws/bolts, forgett about that. You want that screw to be in place correctly and tight. I can check if I see a solution to mount them somehow else.

edgelett

You can't use them with longer screws/bolts, forgett about that. You want that screw to be in place correctly and tight. I can check if I see a solution to mount them somehow else.
bugger - no worries cheers appreciate it.

I wonder if I can put them in the spot where my indicators are on my tail tidy.
Otherwise I will might sell the luggage rack. I can't see myself using it a lot.

Obiratus

There is some hope, but still forget about longer bolts :)

You can get creative like that somehow:
PXL_20210520_054026290.jpg

Or use the accessories screws:
PXL_20210520_054320866.jpg

Last edited:

edgelett

Thanks!
I flicked a query direct to Wunderkind and they said they don't fit with the luggage rack.
All good I'll work out what I want to keep more - the indicators or the rack haha