2019 S Front Brake Caliper

TPrescott

Does anyone know the torque spec for the front brake caliper bolts on a 2019 FTR S RR?
The owners manual says to remove them to remove the wheel and says this...
Come on Indian give us the torque spec.
Thanks.

tempImageC61R5i.jpg

TPrescott

Thanks, wonder why they wouldn’t put that in the owners manual.
Where can I get a shop manual?
Thanks again, Tom

kiwi dave

I can provide a Service Manual for a 2019 FTR1200 in pdf format. Contact me guzzigander<at> gmail.com.

I will require an email address to send it to. If you don't like to list your email address on line, send me a private message. Don't include "@" in the email address, use "<at>" in its place as illustrated in my email address above.

Tombo66

I can provide a Service Manual for a 2019 FTR1200 in pdf format. Contact me guzzigander<at> gmail.com.

I will require an email address to send it to. If you don't like to list your email address on line, send me a private message. Don't include "@" in the email address, use "<at>" in its place as illustrated in my email address above.
Tomsbonin<a>gmail.com

Memphis1

G’Day Kiwi Dave can you send the pdf my way as well! Thanks in advance!
pete.downer1<at>gmail.com

Omohundro

jodyomohundro<at>ymail.com

nineteen sixty

ffullo<at>tin.it
Tks

Max Kool

protip: use a file transfer service like wetransfer.

(mail providers don't only have a max email size, but also max mailbox size)

nineteen sixty

I tried to send you the FTR1200 Service manual, but your email provider rejected it because it was too large.

So I send it as two separate smaller files. Have you received these yet?
Hi kiwi Dave,
I've received both separate files and merged they in a single file again.
Thks a lot again