Battery issue

J_magik98

It ended up being a combination. I had checked all fuses.... it ended up being the battery, but before replacing the battery I had jumped it another time, apparently it blew the fuse to the battery and horn, I never checked again because I had checked them earlier. With new battery and new fuses it is wiki g great. Thank you every for the input and ideas.
Any issues since? I'm having the exact same issue, but I just checked all the fuses and they're all good, but there's still a draw. I'm hoping the battery the dealer replaced was just not charged, ordered a lithium. Sitting at 12.3 V rn can't start. Ordered a tender too.

Pmcb41

Any issues since? I'm having the exact same issue, but I just checked all the fuses and they're all good, but there's still a draw. I'm hoping the battery the dealer replaced was just not charged, ordered a lithium. Sitting at 12.3 V rn can't start. Ordered a tender too.
Mine has worked great ever since then. No issue at all. The batteries do seem to have a lot of issues, It could be bad batteries or sitting too long.... whatever the issue, the dealership in Sturgis has been great to me. I hope you get yours worked out.
Pat

Smeagol31

I am having the same problem. Where is this fuse located that causes the not starting and horn not to work? Thanks

Charliemurphay

M
I am having the same problem. Where is this fuse located that causes the not starting and horn not to work? Thanks
Under the plastic cover on the right hand side of the frame. Undo the 3 bolts and under the cover is the fuse box. Check your fuses there.

Pmcb41

Under the battery box there are also three fuses. One of those was out on my bike that caused the problems.