Checkin' in from So. Cal!

IndianRik

Yo Guys!
So, I have a Bobber and a Roadmaster. Got the Loadmaster for my fiancé and I and she stopped riding with me due to some health issues. What Brough me to Indian in the first place was the FTR, but didn't buy one. Now I am thinking of letting the Roadmaster go (as it has been sitting too much!) and get an FTR 1200. That is where I am at. 100% different headspace, I know.

mark.lb

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!
I own a FTR-RR and a Vintage. Two completely different bikes for completely different purposes! What was that old candy commercial jingle - “Some times you feel like a nut and sometimes you don’t”. That about sums up how I ride these two Indians.

IndianRik

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!
I own a FTR-RR and a Vintage. Two completely different bikes for completely different purposes! What was that old candy commercial jingle - “Some times you feel like a nut and sometimes you don’t”. That about sums up how I ride these two Indians.
I'm from Harrisburg! Steelers fan for life!!!

K9F

Dive on in to the FTR pool the water is fine but make sure your eyes are open if you do and be prepared to shell out for a tune from one of the two reputable tuners to get her to run as you may wish? Any quirks or foibles you may experience will be offset by the fact you have a bobber as well which I trust you are 100% happy with?.

Anyway.....Welcome from the T'Other Side of the Pond.

recnepS

I live in Manhattan Beach area. I ride all over LA County for work. For pleasure, my girlfriend is always on the back and she prefers going up or down along the coast - she doesn't care for leaning too much unfortunately.

I'm not from the area though - where should I be riding?

Max Kool

The coast along Malibu. Stick to PCH with a duo, or ride the canyons in the Santa Monica mountains when riding solo 👍🏻

my digs

kiwi dave

The coast along Malibu. Stick to PCH with a duo, or ride the canyons in the Santa Monica mountains when riding solo

There's great riding on many roads around L.A. When it gets a little too cool on the coast, it's an excuse to go up one of the canyons. Try Malibu Canyon Road to Mulholland Hwy, or Latigo Canyon Rd (also crosses Mulholland) to Kanan Rd where you can eventually get on to Hwy 23 to Fillmore. A short slab on 123 West to Santa Paula, then up 150 to Hwy 33. Wot a great road that is.

When you get sick of these (you won't!) then go east to Angeles Crest Hwy, follow to Wrightwood, then find the Rim of the World above San Bernadino to Big Bear Lake. There's many others too, the world is your oyster!