Hello from the Gulf Coast

dave1100s

New to forums, just picked up a 1200s. Lovein it. Need tech help. Just got the akro cat delete , but using the akro muffs with baffles. I'm guessing it's gonna need a repmap. What's a good route to take , keeping warranty . Taken it day by day.

kiwi dave

I've installed a Dynajet Power Vision (PV3) with good success. Talk to Fuel Moto (https://www.fuelmotousa.com/) to see it they can supply one for you.

Dynajet do not provide any maps, just access to the ECU. Fuel Moto provided me with a couple of maps to try, a vast improvement.

K9F

Welcome, had some of the best times of my life on TDY at Fort Walton Beach back in the day. We stayed for over four months in condominiums on Okaloosa Island.

Maintaining warranty with a remap depends solely on one single important thing: Your relationship with your dealership. Some dealerships will and do play hardball but they are in a minority. The rules are clearly explained in your owners manual what negates warranty fuelling alterations, exhaust, intake and computers do get a mention in there too. Personally I arrived late to the tuning party 10 months after purchasing the bike. The difference was quite profound.

Max Kool

The fact that I took off my evap canister already voided my warranty technically, regardless of running a tune or not.

In June my warranty will expire. I've had zero problems so far and I trust I will have many happy miles after that. And no I didn't opt for any extended warranty even while I'm planning to keep my bike for many more years.