Ride command update.

Charliemurphay

No, go to the far left with the fancy letter I. If there is a picture of a bike there then you have the updated software.

edgelett

Yeah i had my bike serviced earlier this year and still had the original ride command software on there.

Moto-775

I have tried updating the software and had issues with the motorcycle recognizing the USB. The USB lights up showing it is connected, yet the bike does not recognize at all. I have also tried formating the USB to FAT32 and exFAT. I am also one of the lucky few that when an Iphone 11 is connected, the display will continually reboot or freeze. Any input is greatly appreciated.

fugz

I had similar issues. Try a different USB stick. Not all memory sticks are the same. Are you formatting it with windows, osx or Linux?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I had the ABS lamp error code, after riding it 10 min, cycling the key, it went away and no codes ever came back

mark.lb

Can someone who has successfully completed the upgrade tell us what is different about Ride Command? Are there new features or benefits that are useful?