Riders group t shirt.

• Thread starter Deleted member 706
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 706

I signed up for the Indian Motorcycle riders group, got the t shirt patch and badge.
A friend bought a bike a couple of years ago and got a watch in the package too. I got a piece of plastic which I promptly binned, only to learn that it's a foot for the sidestand 😳 I unbinned it because I hate parking on soft ground. It doesn't compare with a watch though, times are tough eh...

lobo

I got nothing but $5000 off. Would still be sweet with a piece of plastic. Or a watch.

kiwi dave

I've never worn a wrist watch since watching Peter Fonda throw his away in Easy Rider.

I did however carry a pocket watch until mobile phones were invented.

Irving

I signed up for the Indian Motorcycle riders group, got the t shirt patch and badge.
A friend bought a bike a couple of years ago and got a watch in the package too. I got a piece of plastic which I promptly binned, only to learn that it's a foot for the sidestand 😳 I unbinned it because I hate parking on soft ground. It doesn't compare with a watch though, times are tough eh...
Hey you think you got stiffed, Here's my Indian Motorcycle Story. Just after I bought my 2022 FTR R Carbon, Indian (Polaris) called and want to talk about my opinions of the new bike and everything else (who I voted for, why I hate my mom etc.). After talking for about an hour and missing dinner (actually my wife served me cold dinner as I was yacking with the Indian rep instead of eating with my family. Anyways after about an hour of confessing to the rep he told me that he was going to send me a juicy Amazon gift card because my wife was threatening divorce. That was three months ago and the gift card never showed up. The good news is that Indian has never again called during dinner hour an I've not missed another dinner.

Breto

I
Hey you think you got stiffed, Here's my Indian Motorcycle Story. Just after I bought my 2022 FTR R Carbon, Indian (Polaris) called and want to talk about my opinions of the new bike and everything else (who I voted for, why I hate my mom etc.). After talking for about an hour and missing dinner (actually my wife served me cold dinner as I was yacking with the Indian rep instead of eating with my family. Anyways after about an hour of confessing to the rep he told me that he was going to send me a juicy Amazon gift card because my wife was threatening divorce. That was three months ago and the gift card never showed up. The good news is that Indian has never again called during dinner hour an I've not missed another dinner.
I can just imagine the call…Mr Elmbrook, I am calling from Indian in sunny kenya…there seems to be a problem with your bike…give us all your financial details and we’ll see what we can about fixing it…oh and there is a tshirt for you….😂😂😂