Titanium/Red Fender, Tank Panels and Light Cowl.

K9F

Hi Manofwood108,

No worries whatsoever. I misunderstood. That huge bubble is a Carcoon Bike Bubble. Details below. It has a small 12 volt DC fan that inflates and maintains a positive pressure therein keeping dust and moisture out. At each end is a vent, you can place your vehicle inside soaking wet, open the vents and it will be dry 20 minutes later. You MUST remember to close the vents or seals (like fork seals) can dry out and start to leak. Don't ask me how I know.

Carcoon Bikebubble

This is what lives in the bubble. As you can see I do like the red/black color combination on both bikes.

Southampton.jpg

MANOFWOOD108

Hi K9F,

Thank you for the information on the Carcoon Bike Bubble. I'm very impressed with the design. That's a beautiful bike. Forgive my ignorance, I'm not as schooled the realm of HD as most American's. It's nice to see the attention to detail and care you put into your stable.

Take care

Reactions: K9F

K9F

Time for a little bump.

Didn't eventually get the parts I ordered due to returns and quality issues until end of January. Of the 235 FTRs sold in the UK, should anyone have the misfortune of a drop or simply a change I have just about everything you may need, including OEM pipes, indicators, levers, mirrors etc. languishing and taking up valuable space in my garage?

IMG_1345.jpg

Massimo

Time for a little bump.

Didn't eventually get the parts I ordered due to returns and quality issues until end of January. Of the 235 FTRs sold in the UK, should anyone have the misfortune of a drop or simply a change I have just about everything you may need, including OEM pipes, indicators, levers, mirrors etc. languishing and taking up valuable space in my garage?

View attachment 2933
Mal, if I should decide to buy your levers (clutch and brake) what will be the the custom taxes ? Because last time I ordered the rear hugger from powerbronze I had to pay 55% taxes .

K9F

Hi Massimo,

As you are purchasing from a private seller and the items are used and second hand I believe there are no custom taxes. You may need to do a little online investigation at your end but I did find this after Googling "Import Duty on second hand items into Belgium."

"For all intents and purposes, all new merchandise entering Belgium will be subject to VAT and customs import duties. Used or second-hand goods, meanwhile, are duty-free, but only if the owner can provide proof that said goods have been in use outside of Belgium for the last six months."

If you are interested drop me a 'pm.'

Have a great weekend!

Massimo

Hi Massimo,

As you are purchasing from a private seller and the items are used and second hand I believe there are no custom taxes. You may need to do a little online investigation at your end but I did find this after Googling "Import Duty on second hand items into Belgium."

"For all intents and purposes, all new merchandise entering Belgium will be subject to VAT and customs import duties. Used or second-hand goods, meanwhile, are duty-free, but only if the owner can provide proof that said goods have been in use outside of Belgium for the last six months."

If you are interested drop me a 'pm.'

Have a great weekend!
I'm going to inform myself and I will let you know early next week (pm)! Great weekend too !

K9F

Update on this:

Levers went.

Over and above the items listed, if anyone this side of the Atlantic may be interested in an OEM seat, with the recent Corbin arrival I have one up for grabs? Potentially you could have it reworked/upholstered to your own desire without losing any riding time whilst waiting? Drop me a 'pm' if interested in any of it?

K9F

Tank/airbox covers and headlight cowl have been sold. Still have the OEM seat, front fender and welcome more space in my garage once collected.