Where did you ride your FTR today?

edgelett

There is a round run by the champions ride days in Adelaide coming up Tash. You should do it mate!!…👍😎
sadly I don't have a set of leathers. finding womens leathers is really difficult.
Last time I did a track day I was allowed to wear draggins and a jacket in the beginner group but all the track days now require 1 piece or 2 piece zip together leathers.

have to save up for some.

Breto

sadly I don't have a set of leathers. finding womens leathers is really difficult.
Last time I did a track day I was allowed to wear draggins and a jacket in the beginner group but all the track days now require 1 piece or 2 piece zip together leathers.

have to save up for some.
Shark leathers. They have eofy deals on. Two piece set me back around 630 I think. And they have ladies cuts as well. 👍😎

edgelett

cheers mate ill check them out. hopefully I can return them if they're not the right fit - I prefer to try stuff on just in case.
I'll have a look!

S2Davies

Went for a leisurely 145 miles today through Warwick to Stow-on-The-Wold and home again via some very random back road navigation. I had played with suspension set up and I think I may have nailed it, but will probably have to go out again when the sun is out just to make sure. I've a feeling it may take the rest of the summer to convince myself :D.
The picture is in Warwick town about a mile from the castle.

1625504807112.png

edgelett

my other half has the same pipes on his Harley Roadster.
he's having an issue with the bracket constantly breaking off due the heat shield due to the vibration