Bike Needed for NEW Cox Racing Oil and Radiator Guards Development and Fitting

Scarecrow

Literally just got an email saying orders been fulfilled and has a tracking number.
guessing y’all should be receiving your emails soon

Last edited:

LoudFTR

What a bummer. He's a really nice dude and I figured I was doing the community a favor by bringing my bike to him to introduce another option to the guard game. Sorry dudes, my guess is he is a one man operation and lead time is high. I would be quite surprised if orders were left unfulfilled, even though it may take some time. I have a prototype fitted, but I am waiting for an anodized black one as well...

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Oh im sure it will show up and be a quality part. But he shouldn’t have put them online or at least noted there would be a long lead time

Scarecrow

What a bummer. He's a really nice dude and I figured I was doing the community a favor by bringing my bike to him to introduce another option to the guard game. Sorry dudes, my guess is he is a one man operation and lead time is high. I would be quite surprised if orders were left unfulfilled, even though it may take some time. I have a prototype fitted, but I am waiting for an anodized black one as well...
Not your fault. You don’t owe anyone an apology. You did do everyone a favor, the company making them and us with ftr’s. I knew it’d be sent, but didn’t know it wouldn’t be available right away, that’s on the company. I would have still ordered it if I knew there was a lead time. But would have been nice to know before, as that would’ve avoided much of the questions and wondering what’s going on seen in this thread. As well as a quick reply to an email goes a long way in reassuring the customer.

K9F

A good quality piece of kit doesn't make up for poor communication or customer service unfortunately!

Zilonis

I sent Andrew an email yesterday to confirm they have these in stock and what the ETA would be if I were to place an order now. I will report back once a response is received.

Scarecrow

18B951F4-3B0F-4D72-A8A0-AAFE5CE34CE5.jpegCA45E075-7EB8-4208-A39D-ED3D27D0E2EF.jpeg
installed mine today it fit perfect once I realized the tabs on the guard aren’t supposed to slip over the radiator, they just touch the top lip of the tank and are zip tied down. The stencil I put over it didn’t come out as good as I was hoping and I should I sprayed a test sample somewhere else to check it cause the color came out lighter then the cap looked. Also “plead” is hard to read but it’s alright I guess.
Also finally put the aluminum radiator guards on I bought and painted, was waiting for the guard to come in to put it on.

Zilonis

I sent Andrew an email yesterday to confirm they have these in stock and what the ETA would be if I were to place an order now. I will report back once a response is received.
I got this response earlier today:
"I now have parts at anodizing, eta 1 to 3 weeks, at which point we should have inventory."

K9F

^ 😂

It’s the Stripe It All rim tape you need to smash through the 119 mph limiter apparently!