Bike Needed for NEW Cox Racing Oil and Radiator Guards Development and Fitting

Scarecrow

Well another week. No replies to my emails and no guard. I hate to file a complaint to my credit card company. But it’s going to happen now
That sucks, I’d do the same. I don’t think I ordered it day 1 and I already got mine, believe I ordered it a day or 2 after it went live, but I could be wrong. I wonder how many others who ordered are still waiting.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Which I stated in one of my many emails, for which I didnt get a response, and I emailed both addresses he had.

I have shipping notifications for all three of the big shipping companies, I get a notification anytime there is a shipment made for my address, so I know one was never shipped. Even though it said shipped April 19th on my invoice.

Ill end up buying one from R&G once I get my money back.

BIPLR

Good news folks, Andrew Cox sent me this picture of the guards drying from anodizing and said that they will begin shipping next week. He also wanted me to convey his thanks for your collective patience. They have been experiencing similar delays to other industries. image.jpg

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Oh well, he isn’t communicating with my credit card company who filed the dispute with over a week ago ether.

would have been completely fine had he of answered emails, or if people who ordered black guards AFTER me wouldn’t haven’t gotten theirs ether.

very poor customer service.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I had to bend the two lower tabs. But it fits/looks nice and hides my dented fins

Attachments

• 79DE5235-E95B-4FB8-A630-4A581B4D95F9.jpeg
    79DE5235-E95B-4FB8-A630-4A581B4D95F9.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21

Scarecrow

I had to bend the two lower tabs. But it fits/looks nice and hides my dented fins
Think it’s supposed to rest on the lip as opposed to going over it. I thought I was supposed to bend it too until I saw it fits snuggly on the lips, I’ll take a picture when I get home. Don’t know if I’m explaining it right