Where did you ride your FTR today?

cupcake_mike

I wouldn't disconnect it or worry about a tender. If you have a parasitic draw (large enough to cause a no start problem in 6-8 weeks) the dealer should address it while it's there. That's just me, though. I've had standard AGMs turning over larger engines, that had half the capacity of those antigravitys, sit for 6 months at a time with no issues. Not in a climate controlled shop, either.

edgelett

Rode to work yesterday as we had a brief break in the weather (raining again today though)
New seat felt good in heavy traffic.
Bunch of events I had on this weekend just got cancelled due to COVID so hopefully it clears up this weekend and I can put some KMs on it

Breto

Rode to work yesterday as we had a brief break in the weather (raining again today though)
New seat felt good in heavy traffic.
Bunch of events I had on this weekend just got cancelled due to COVID so hopefully it clears up this weekend and I can put some KMs on it
I’ll be very interested in your assessment of your new bum cushion there Tash…looks really good on your bike 👍

Breto

Wow I’ve always wanted to go to the ACE…that bike shed looks brilliant…do they do good coffee??…☕️

K9F

Really??…expensive??…must be good though rite?…🤔🥴😋

At an horrendous premium. They were selling a well known branded pair of kevlar jeans at £300 a pop, the exact same ones from Sportbikeshop UK could be delivered to your door for £68:99......go figure! I went there when they had their Bike Shed Show on at Tobacco Docks and they were providing a free transfer bus service to the Bike Shed. Like lambs going to be fleeced but in this case it was your wallets that were being stripped.

(1) London Tobacco Docks Bike Shed Show 2020 Wapping. | Upcoming Events | Indian FTR1200 Forum (ftr1200forums.com)