Where did you ride your FTR today?

Staedtler

I went for a quick 45min blast around Rugby today in the glorious 20c warmth, but seem to be getting some weird aero going on where I am collecting bugs in my crotch! Must be the Powerbronze screen I’ve fitted...

Attachments

• 1ACAABD1-8D1C-433F-A2A4-1D59C5835003.jpeg
    1ACAABD1-8D1C-433F-A2A4-1D59C5835003.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 11

Charliemurphay

I went for a quick 45min blast around Rugby today in the glorious 20c warmth, but seem to be getting some weird aero going on where I am collecting bugs in my crotch! Must be the Powerbronze screen I’ve fitted...
I’ve noticed I get small bits of dirt and rock in that area on my seat too, I’m 90% sure it’s from the rear wheel throwing stuff up and over at low speed.

FTRwiseace

Yep, same.
X2XUDvG.jpg

Playing a "scavenger hunt" on another forum. Courthouse with a veteran's memorial a few counties away....

K9F

I thought I recognised that pub! The bike is looking very nice, you must be pleased.

I am thank you. I did 6 miles short of 200 miles yesterday. I went up to Oxford to meet up with a couple of ex RAF mates I hadn't seen for a while. 200 miles is my absolute maximum on my stock seat without the Airhawk. Was admittedly suffering a little when I got home. Got a Corbin on order and hopefully it'll be here sooner rather than later now the finer weather is beginning to happen? Devon today but not before I get the bike booked in for a service as the miles are getting rapidly racked up again.

K9F

Ah, West Bay, nice place. Never seen an exhaust like that on a bike before (Harley)!

That was where you and I hooked up when you were on holiday. The Harley was built for Battle of the Kings. The Harley did not have a good ride home. The right hand riser bar clamp bolts got lost and the clamp flew off and landed in his lap. He was very lucky and it could have been so much worse. The bike finished it's journey home strapped down in the rear of an AA recovery van.

Stuck86

Enjoyed the warm weather here in Scotland and took a short 50 mile ride out this afternoon with my brother in-law and his Triumph Bobber.
I got my FTR a couple of days ago used (600miles on the clock) with the HP corse and link pipe already fitted. There were a couple of stumbles and cut outs from my bike so I don't think its had a proper tune? I will need to contact the dealer who fitted it for the previous owner to find out. I think it was Krazyhorse down in England, just don't know which branch.
IMG_1310a.jpgIMG_1316.JPGIMG_1317.JPG

K9F

Do I spot a TFC Rocket 3?

You do indeed, belongs to a mate Dave. Number 220 of the limited edition run. He does like his limited editions with a Honda Goldwing trike and a Mustang Bullet in his stable, the latter two are for his son's enjoyment Jude who is severely disabled but chose them himself. They have a small trailer for the trike to take Jude's wheelchair when they're out on it.

Last edited: