17" wheels!

Fuse5

Orig. ones for the season start as an option. Understand his situation.. and would be pissed off too.

Bumati

I had the same issues with pvm when they did my Harley xr1200 wheels. It was over a year wait with them 9 months behind schedule. Totally worth it.

K9F

Only thing I can say Dr.jessen is that you must want these wheels REALLY bad. Wonder where I got that assumption from? ;)

Viking06

me: Tiiitaaaaaaaxxx wheeee are may wheeeeeels ?
Echo : shiiity week, lockdown, paiiintshooop cloosed, snaaaailmaiiil......

GQM

Got an update from Ten Racing that the sets with 6" wide rears are shipping the 30th and the 5.5" early May.

D

Deleted member 954

my dealers ask about titax earlier this week..and titax said that the rims will be shipped this week .i´m from Germany.I wrote to my dealer again for 5 minutes..and waiting of answer

Last edited by a moderator:

GQM

my dealers ask about titax earlier this week..and titax said that the rims will be shipped this week .i´m from Germany.I wrote to my dealer again for 5 minutes..and waiting of answer
Right which is also what Ten Racing said in their last update. Today is the 30th and this was the date the first batch was supposed to ship. So why are you saying they are not shipping?

D

Deleted member 954

I have no trackingnumber today get. No answer from nothing

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
old thread, but its nothing new with their delay in shipping, there are several other forum threads with these issues, its a shame, their product looks nice, if you ever get it

D

Deleted member 954

Hello Thomas,
TITAX said me they started the shipment yesterday
They have more than 120 sets to send...
So from monday they will continue and promised me to send your as soon as possible

Timps27

Maybe if the posted them as they completed them rather than letting them all pile up? Seriously, it sounds like the biggest Mickey Mouse operation I’ve ever heard of.

D

Deleted member 954

Mickey mouse has corona and currently lives in the Czech.