Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) - cold start problem and plenty diagnostic indications when reading the ECU

The new update shows a picture of the bike in the panel the old one dosnt for the ride command( on my new ftr)
on my old one I bought in March I was told they upgraded (I believed on Ecu) .I had to wait untill they upgraded it to put it on dyno but it was never the same after,if you look on YouTube my bike is there on Moorespeed tv my bike is the one with the number 6 ,that was before it was upgraded (as they told me) ,that was the best it ever sounded (I never rode it like that ) and it never sounded like that after it was upgraded.Also it seems it was put on the dyno purely for that advertising video.
Both bikes have cut out on cold idle.
i dont think it matters where we live if Indian are selling these bikes they should work.
not too happy with them anyway ....UKs sales guy Andy ( something) was supposed to phone me about the problems I had ,guess what...he couldn’t be bothered !
bottom line I’ve paid £17,500 for the worst running bike I’ve ever owned..... sorry I had a Triumph Tiger Cub in 1978 that was embarrassing to ride also.
are you still having weird shut downs?
cold starts etc?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
The new update shows a picture of the bike in the panel the old one dosnt for the ride command( on my new ftr)
on my old one I bought in March I was told they upgraded (I believed on Ecu) .I had to wait untill they upgraded it to put it on dyno but it was never the same after,if you look on YouTube my bike is there on Moorespeed tv my bike is the one with the number 6 ,that was before it was upgraded (as they told me) ,that was the best it ever sounded (I never rode it like that ) and it never sounded like that after it was upgraded.Also it seems it was put on the dyno purely for that advertising video.
Both bikes have cut out on cold idle.
i dont think it matters where we live if Indian are selling these bikes they should work.
not too happy with them anyway ....UKs sales guy Andy ( something) was supposed to phone me about the problems I had ,guess what...he couldn’t be bothered !
bottom line I’ve paid £17,500 for the worst running bike I’ve ever owned..... sorry I had a Triumph Tiger Cub in 1978 that was embarrassing to ride also.
thats the ride command update. Has zero to do with the ecu updated fueling maps. And you should count yourself lucky for not having the updated Indian software. As it makes tuning much harder

thats the ride command update. Has zero to do with the ecu updated fueling maps. And you should count yourself lucky for not having the updated Indian software. As it makes tuning much harder
holly shit!

that's really bad to hear.

wanted to ask you.when you do the pv3 tuning after going to do you check-up service, when they connect the bike with Polaris is it readable that your bike is tuned to them?