New tuning options from Lloydz ( Ryan ).

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
The AH2 tune is the update from indian for north america, which complicates after market tuning. the rest of the world doesnt have to worry about it.

And yes most people who use Rev B say its nice.

FTRUK

The AH2 tune is the update from indian for north america, which complicates after market tuning. the rest of the world doesnt have to worry about it.

And yes most people who use Rev B say its nice.
I am sure if I remember when flashing that the stock tune on mine was that AH2, Iam in UK.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
AH2 was only in north America and something the dealers had to flash on the bike.

Charliemurphay

What

I just got sent the SNCT-B from FM any experience with that one ?
I have the RevB tune and love it. Butter smooth cold start and idle, almost no decel popping (only pops after super high rpm and throttle close). Best my bike has ever run and I had the AH2 update before.

cnaskos

Hi guys, I had my FTR 1200S model year 2019 custom tuned today on the Dynojet dyno with the PV 3 and would like to share my experience with you. My bike has a BMC sports air filter and an S&S Slip-On Grand National. On initial measurement with the original settings, the bike produced 106 hp on the rear wheel and 110 N-m of torque. Actually a disappointing performance considering the factory specs (123 hp). However, when we compared the performance chart with an original bike with the Acrapovic exhaust system, it became clear that my bike performed much better in both power and torque up to the 6,500 revs. The original bike with the Acrapovic had 115 hp on the rear wheel but below 6,500 revs it was significantly weaker everywhere. After the individual tuning for each cylinder, my bike made 110 hp and 114 N-m of torque. I have not yet been able to try the bike out on the road as the weather is currently quite bad in our area. I can hardly wait for the moment. Many greetings from Germany, ride safely.

Attachments

• Dynojet 05_03_2021 bmc_S&S GN.pdf
    426.5 KB · Views: 30

JDP

I thought my bike was running great also but I gave Ryan my ECU and buddy when I got it back I couldn’t believe how much better it ran kinda scary but he is The Godfather when it comes to the FTR tuning

Gene Hunt

Weird, hows your battery?

And did you explain to them its stalling after starting?

Battery is fine, it's a Antigrav Lithium. I did explain it to them and they said it would just sort itself out. I haven't had a chance to do anything with the bike yet, but that will change next weekend so I am going to do some more riding and report back here.

Gene Hunt

Fired the bike up this weekend and still not great with the Lloydz map. Ordered Fuel Moto kmap support and should have a map in the next few days. I'll report back when I get a chance to upload it and try it out.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
They suggested you ride it and it will sort itself out. Why not try what they recommend before spending money on another tune?

Gene Hunt

What are you talking about? I took my bike out this weekend, hence I rode it. Startup was still bad, and if I'm not mistaken the bike will be running under open loop conditions at startup.

I asked what you mean by miles? Am I going to put 12000 miles plus on this bike like my other bike? No its a weekend plaything, and if I want other maps its my money so I'll buy what I want.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I think it’s around $150. If you plug in your tuner and go on the dj website it tells you. Or which ever custom tuner you’re using, they can sell you a license when they sell you the tune

Omohundro

I don’t know about all the arguing but my bike has been down for what feels like an eternity (>2wks) waiting on my tune and cat delete from Ryan. I’m getting more and more excited to ride the longer it takes! I know it’s going to be awesome when I get it back and if not I’m pretty sure Ryan will sort it out.